Opportunity for a physician assistant to join our ED team full-time at Banner Lassen Medical Center in Susanville, California. This facility has an annual volume of 12,000, 9 bed ED, offers 24 hours of physician coverage, 12 hours of independent APC coverage daily with telemedicine physician support, 13% admit rate, Helicopter service, EMS base station, CDU/Observation unit, specialty back up for surgery, interventional radiology, OB/GYN, Ortho, Peds, and Psych. Must have ACLS and PALS and strong experience in emergency medicine.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent hourly rate
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
A comprehensive range of care
Banner Lassen Medical Center in Susanville, California, is a 25-bed Banner Health facility. Opened in May 2003, Banner Lassen Medical Center serves as a critical access hospital to the Susanville and Lassen County community. Services offered at Banner Lassen Medical Center include Oncology, Emergency Medicine, Women's Health, Maternity Care, Family Medicine, Cardiology, and other specialty care. The facility's mission is to provide the very best clinical care to the region it serves through the latest in medical technology, a vision of compassion and a concentration on patient and employee safety. Banner Lassen offers a wide range of programs and services to aid in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness in its community.
A great place to live!
Susanville, the county seat of Lassen County, is a vibrant and industrious community in the northeastern corner of California. Our rural atmosphere, clean environment, and easy access to outdoor recreation make this area attractive to both visitors and residents. The town's pioneer heritage lives on in our goal to keep the city on the list of top places to live in America.