Are you a clinician looking to put the passion back into your practice?
TeamHealth is looking for a part-time physician assistant or nurse practitioner to join our post-acute care team in the beautiful city of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
TeamHealth offers more work/life balance, flexible scheduling, and great compensation with bonuses/ with guaranteed salary. This opportunity may have the ability to turn into a full-time position for the right candidate.
In this role you will be expected to complete rounding 2 to 3 days per week, collaborate with TeamHealth physicians to provide exceptional patient care, round on all patients as medically necessary and as required by CMS regulations. You will also collaborate with the care team to provide quality patient care, provide visit documentation in EMR system within 48 hours, and develop a working partnership with the facility staff and leadership.
We are passionate about wellbeing of our patients and clinicians. We are looking for providers who are passionate about patients care…If you are interested in being a part of our excellent team, apply today!
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
New Mexico's largest city
The largest city in New Mexico, Albuquerque offers all the trappings of a large metropolitan area, plus a rich Native American and Spanish history. Explore Albuquerque's modern downtown core and Old Town Albuquerque with its historic adobe buildings, five museums and a burgeoning arts district. Take the Sandia Peak Tramway to the top of the Sandia Mountains, learn more about the region's history at local archaeological sites and the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, and appreciate the many authentic New Mexican cuisines available in the Old Town. Outdoor enthusiasts will love easy access to the state's many national parks where recreation opportunities, including hiking, biking, rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding, star gazing and more, abound.