Perfect your practice as a psychiatric nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Candidates should be board certified or have documented psychiatric experience and should be comfortable working with geriatric patients. Skilled nursing facility or assisted living facility experience is preferred but not required.
Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you have an interest in joining TeamHealth Behavioral Health, please contact us today.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed and Dragon
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Named for the Grand River, the city on its banks offers a little bit of everything: art, culture, dining, nightlife and an endless array of outdoor activates. The downtown is hip and friendly. The city is just 30 minutes away from Lake Michigan and the world-class beaches of West Michigan. Diversity reigns, as public school students represent 53 countries. Grand Rapids offers family-friendly community events and festivals throughout the year, a very serious art scene, and all of the four-seasons recreation you would expect in Pure Michigan.