Advance your career providing safe, high-quality care as a full-time physician with TeamHealth's post-acute care team in Elwood, Kansas. Candidates must be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine. Experience with patients in skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, long-term acute care facilities, or similar settings is preferred but not required.
Join TeamHealth and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive, uncapped compensation
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Elwood, Kansas is located alongside the Missouri River. The city is located just across the water from St. Joseph, Missouri. Interested in history? Elwood features several historic sites including the Pony Express Museum and the National Military Heritage Museum. Enjoy a staycation at the Shakespeare Chateau Inn and Gardens Bed and Breakfast, or spend some time on the water boating, fishing, and more. See for yourself why the locals enjoy Elwood!