Work at the top of your license and receive premium compensation to join our travel team! We are seeking a highly skilled physician assistant or nurse practitioner who has a minimum of 5 years of emergency medicine experience to join our integrated travel team. Clinicians must be comfortable traveling, practicing independently and working across our facilities in North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky. Ideal candidates must have recent experience performing advanced procedures.
- Practice across your region but live where you want
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed shifts/hours
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Holiday pay
- Support of national network of hospitalist experts
- Reimbursement for licensure, certifications and travel
- Access to educational resources, professional development tools and free online CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Welcome to Warrenton!
Warrenton is a city located in Fauquier County, Virginia, just east of the Blue Ridge Mountains and surrounded by Virginia wine and horse country. The city is a popular location just outside of Washington, D.C. Whether you're looking to shop, enjoy a day at the vineyards or in horse country, or take in the great outdoors by the mountain range, you'll always find something for you in this city.