Work at the top of your license and receive premium compensation to join our travel team. We are seeking a highly skilled physician assistant or nurse practitioner who has a minimum of 5 years of emergency medicine/ hospital medicine or critical care experience to join our integrated travel team.
Clinicians must be comfortable traveling, practicing independently and working across our facilities in North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio, Georgia and Kentucky. Ideal candidates must have recent experience performing advanced procedures.
- Practice across your region but live where you want
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed shifts/hours
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Holiday pay
- Support of national network of hospitalist experts
- Reimbursement for licensure, certifications and travel
- Access to educational resources, professional development tools and free online CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Directly across the Chattahoochee River, Columbus has a classically restored and lively downtown. It is only 90 minutes south of Atlanta, four hours from Savannah and a short drive to the beautiful, white sand beaches on the Florida Panhandle. Columbus has a strong public and private school system. Many companies are headquartered here. With a population of about 200,000, Columbus is home to many museums, including the National Civil War Naval Museum and Coca-Cola Space Science Museum. There is something for everyone in Columbus, from biking and white water rafting, to geocaching, bird-watching and zip lining. Take a stroll along the lovely pedestrian trail that winds through the city! Columbus has a humid subtropical climate with daytime summer temperatures often reaching highs in the mid-90s and low temperatures in the winter averaging in the upper 30s.