Explore opportunities at Clinton Memorial Hospital on our hospital medicine team. It is centrally located in Wilmington, OH, and offers an easy commute to the Cincinnati, Dayton, and Columbus area. Serve a community with small-town values, affordable cost of living, and ease to urban areas. Clinton Memorial is a 141-bed hospital offering a wide range of inpatient and specialty services.
As an advanced practice clinician, work alongside a hospitalist during the day and independently at night. The ideal clinician must have procedure experience and be comfortable responding to codes and rapid responses. Shifts are 7-on/7-off days or nights.
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail)
- Excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances
- 401K retirement plan
- Wellness programs
- TeamHealth's outstanding wellness resources
- Support of a national network of world-class hospital medicine expert
- Hundreds of hours of free CME available to enhance your practice through the TeamHealth Institute
- State license and DEA reimbursement
Wilmington is the county seat of Clinton County, Ohio, and as of the 2010 census had a population of 12,520 residents. In 1997 Wilmington was recognized by Time magazine as a small town that is attractive to suburban families and was featured in the 1995 issue of The 100 Best Small Towns in America. Home to Wilmington College, founded by the Society of Friends, the city and area include more than 12 Quaker meeting houses.