As part of our elite Traveling Advanced Clinician Team, you will provide emergency medicine coverage in some Northeast or Midwest states. Our TAC Team PAs and NPs can practice in a variety of facility settings. TeamHealth supports you with licensure, travel, mentorship, credentialing, and an outstanding compensation package.
If you have 5 years of recent emergency medicine experience and are proficient in treating both high-acuity and fast-track patients, you'll fit right in!
What else are we looking for? Advanced practice clinicians who are adaptive and possess excellent communication skills as well as a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel is also a must.
- Employee status with excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401K, and paid time off.
- Reimbursement for licensure, travel, and certifications.
- Earn frequent travel awards to enjoy on your blocked time off.
- Opportunity to experience various emergency department practices
- Premium compensation
- Blocked scheduling
- Not locums; guaranteed FT work without cancellation
- Easy travel booking and expense reimbursement
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail)
- Live Well Program
- TeamHealth's outstanding wellness resources
-Access to free CME via TeamHealth Institute
- Support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
Traveling Advanced Clinician Team Northeast
Our NP and PA team members are credentialed at multiple emergency medicine client sites within a specified region and serve as clinical "top guns" for our clients. Team clinicians must be adaptive and possess excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
Live in Philadelphia (or anywhere else) and we will fly you to work where needed!
As a TeamHealth special operations clinician, you can live where you want and practice where you're needed. Choose your ideal city anywhere within the U.S. - we'll fly you to work.