TeamHealth has an excellent post acute care opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Gloversville, New York. Deliver inpatient primary care to skilled nursing and other post-acute care type facilities. Enjoy schedule flexibility and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love.
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Gloversville, New York
Centrally located and within a short driving distance to Albany, Syracuse, New York City, and Saratoga Springs, Gloversville is steeped in history and renowned for its sense of family and community. Gloversville is a great place to live and raise a family and a fantastic place to set up business with affordable housing and a quality school system. The city sits in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains and is within a climatic transition zone. Gloversville experiences the warmer summer temperatures common throughout the Capital Region's Hudson and Mohawk Valleys while experiencing generally more copious precipitation throughout the year than the Capital Region, making rolling thunderstorms commonplace throughout the summer months and snowfall amounts in winter months that are more akin to the lake-pocked higher elevations of the Adirondacks.