Are you looking to take back control of your work/life balance? Are you passionate about patient care? TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you. This part-time role will include patient care rounding in skilled nursing facilities located in Milwaukie, Oregon.
Enjoy autonomy over your practice and a lucrative salary. There is no primary night call with the support of our in-house call group. When you join TeamHealth, you will gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
New grads welcome to apply!
- Unmatched flexibility to create your ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in-house call group
- Base salary plus bi-weekly productivity paid above base with no cap on earnings
- 70-day Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), billing and coding training, and onsite support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Flexible paid time off bank
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- CME and educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed EMR supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
The Dogwood City of the West
Milwaukie is a city located along the banks of the Willamette River and is a suburb of Portland. Since 2015 the area has seen ample amounts of growth in both economy and real estate, leading to overall growth of the city! Enjoy the best of both worlds living in the suburban area of Milwaukie with easy access to the amenities that downtown Portland offers.