Are you looking to take back control of your work/life balance? Are you passionate about patient care with excellent leadership skills? TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you with medical directorship opportunities. This part-time role will include patient care rounding and medical directorship in skilled nursing facilities located in Ellensburg, Washington.
Enjoy autonomy over your practice and a lucrative salary. There is no primary night call with the support of our in-house call group. When you join TeamHealth, you'll gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
Compensation is Fee For Service (FFS).
- Unmatched flexibility to create your ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in-house call group
- Base salary plus bi-weekly productivity pay above base with no cap on earnings
- 70-day, industry leading onboarding program with EMR, Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), billing and coding training, and onsite support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Paid medical directorships
- Flexible paid time off bank
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- CME and educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed EMR supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Nestled just east of the Cascade Mountains and north of the Stuart Mountains, Ellensburg experiences only about 9 inches of precipitation a year, more than 300 days of sunshine, and 4 distinct seasons. Ellensburg is in the heart of the beautiful Kittitas Valley, where year-round recreational activities can be enjoyed by all. Spend a day golfing at the new Suncadia Prospector Golf Course, or maybe water skiing on the Yakima River, or fly fishing and family rafting in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains. In the winter, enjoy these American Alps by snowmobiling and cross-country skiing. Travel scenic back roads for a great day of driving along the Yakima River, or take a favorite short cut to either Oregon or California. The historic downtown hosts six blocks of brick buildings that have been restored and now house fine restaurants, antique stores, art galleries, and unique locally owned shops along side downtown hardware stores, sporting goods, clothing, and drug stores.