Are you looking to take back control of your work/life balance? Are you passionate about patient care with excellent leadership skills? TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you with medical directorship opportunities. This role can be part-time or full-time and will include patient care rounding and medical directorship in skilled nursing facilities located in Sunnyside, Washington.
Enjoy autonomy over your practice and a lucrative salary. There is no primary night call with the support of our in-house call group. When you join TeamHealth, you'll gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
Compensation is Fee For Service (FFS).
- Unmatched flexibility to create your ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in-house call group
- Base salary plus bi-weekly productivity pay above base with no cap on earnings
- 70-day, industry leading onboarding program with EMR, Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), billing and coding training, and onsite support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Paid medical directorships
- Flexible paid time off bank
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- CME and educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed EMR supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Sunnyside is located in Yakima County, Washington. The city is home to Darigold Dairy Farms which is responsible for producing 150 million pounds of cheese per year, as well as the Sunnyside Historical Museum which focuses on the history of the area. Sunnyside hosts the Northwest's "premier lighted parade," the Lighted Farm Implement Parade which usually takes place in early December. There's lots to enjoy in Sunnyside!