Deliver compassionate patient care as a nurse practitioner working part-time with TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team in Beaumont, Texas.
Previous post-acute care experience in skilled nursing facilities or assisted living centers is preferred but not required.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. Most importantly, it's built around you! Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive fee-for-service model
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities for CME provided free through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- GEHRimed EMR with company issued iPad
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Opportunities to collaborate with other local clinicians
You can arrive in this hub city of Southeast Texas via highway, air, rail, or even water. Almost half a million people call greater Beaumont their home, and there is something for everyone in Beaumont. Come play at one of many attractions like the historic Crockett Street Dining and Entertainment District and shop at Parkdale Mall or the hundreds of retail stores in Beaumont. With a population of 114,000, Beaumont is largest city in the region and the seat of Jefferson County government.