TeamHealth has an opportunity for a nurse practitioner to join our team at Abrazo Cave Creek Hospital. This micro-hospital has 13 emergency department (ED) beds, 8 inpatient beds and 1 OR bed. This new facility was established in 2019. It is a low to moderate acuity hospital. The admit rate is 7%, and the EMR is Cerner. Clinicians work 8-hour day shifts and must have experience in emergency medicine or hospitalist and ACLS.
- Full benefits
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth institute
Small town on the outskirts of Phoenix
The rural community of Cave Creek, Arizona, in the foothills northwest of Scottsdale and Phoenix, embraces a Western lifestyle. In this quirky town Old West style town, you'll see horseback riders trotting along Main Street and motorcycles cruising by. With the Sonoran Desert and Tonto National Forest nearby, there is no shortage of outdoor adventures including hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, and hot air ballooning, just to name a few. The town is also home to several mouthwatering restaurants, numerous unique shopping opportunities, and eclectic local art galleries.