Join TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team in the Pearland, Texas, area. This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality compassionate care to adults in skilled nursing facilities and assisted living centers South of Houston, Texas. Leadership and growth opportunities are available as well. We offer both part-time and full-time positions.
We ask that you be board certified in internal medicine or geriatrics. Previous post-acute experience is a plus, but it is not required.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities for CME provided free through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- GEHRimed EMR training and 70 day onboarding program
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Company issued iPad
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians in your community
Gulf Coast region of Texas
Pearland is a city in Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land metropolitan area of Texas. Most of the city is in Brazoria County, with portions extending into Fort Bend and Harris counties. Pearland is the third largest city in the Houston MSA, and from 2000 to 2010, ranked as the fastest growing city in the Houston MSA and the second fastest growing city in Texas.