No more shift work! Explore a new practice. Further your clinical career as a full-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant with TeamHealth on our inpatient primary care team in the Chicago area. We ask that you be licensed in Illinois, live near Kankakee and have an interest in working with geriatric patients to apply.
Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Kankakee, Illinois, is located about an hour south of Chicago. Enjoy the fresh invigorating country air, the Kankakee River State Park, great fishing, boating, canoeing, camping, riverfront hiking, biking, antiquing, museums, theaters or one of a dozen golf courses. Turn-of-the-century street lights mark the way through the winding streets of Riverview Historic District, where the gracious Victorian homes and English gardens along the Kankakee river form a picturesque glimpse of a bygone era. There are also two privately owned Frank Lloyd Wright houses, both excellent examples of his Prairie style.