Join TeamHealth and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Advance your career providing safe, high-quality care as a primary care physician with TeamHealth in Kankakee at a premier skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. Enjoy a flexible work model with a mix of onsite rounding and remote work.
We ask that you be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine, have a passion to serve active older adults, and a desire to lead in a medical director role.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed and Dragon
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Kankakee, Illinois, is located about an hour south of Chicago. Enjoy the fresh invigorating country air, the Kankakee River State Park, great fishing, boating, canoeing, camping, riverfront hiking, biking, antiquing, museums, theaters or one of a dozen golf courses. Turn-of-the-century street lights mark the way through the winding streets of Riverview Historic District, where the gracious Victorian homes and English gardens along the Kankakee river form a picturesque glimpse of a bygone era. There are also two privately owned Frank Lloyd Wright houses, both excellent examples of his Prairie style.