TeamHealth has a need for additional physicians to join our post-acute care team in Binghamton, New York. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule while providing inpatient primary care to adults in a skilled nursing facility. Full and part-time options are available. board certification or eligibility in family medicine or internal medicine is required. Experience in post-acute or long-term care is a plus!
- Life, health, disability, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives available for full-time
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
-70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational and CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- We developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with training and support for EHRimed EMR
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
More to see, more to do
Binghamton sits on the Susquehanna River and the Chenango River in the Central/Southern Tier region of New York. One of the top 20 college towns in the U.S., Binghamton is home to golfing, microbreweries, sports, spiedies, and so much more! Visit fresh produce markets for seasonal goodies, or stroll an art gallery and relish masterpieces from historical collections and emerging regional artists. Tap your feet to pop and rock concerts and jazz, blues, and salsa performances. Rose Park Zoo home to monkeys, birds of prey and endangered big cats. The Discovery Center of the Southern Tier offers hands-on exhibits and play areas for children. Several green spaces, including a recreation park, feature wood-carved, 1920s carousels. Binghamton is known as the Carousel Capital of the World, as it houses six of the remaining antique carousels. The Phelps Mansion Museum was the elaborate Gilded Age home. One thing is for sure: there is no such thing as boredom here!