Work at the top of your license at Logan Regional Medical Center! TeamHealth is seeking an experienced physician assistant or nurse practitioner to join our established emergency department (ED) team in Logan, West Virginia. Candidates with prior emergency medicine or urgent care experience is preferred. Current West Virginia state license, DEA and ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications are required. Contact us today to learn more!
- Flexible 10 or 12 hour shifts with great work/life balance
- Compensation based on years of experience
- 401K retirement plan with discretionary company match
- Relocation assistance will be considered for experienced clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Established team with strong leadership
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability through association with one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Logan Regional Medical Center
Logan Regional Medical Center is a 132-bed acute care facility in Logan, West Virginia. The hospital offers a full range of health care services in a recently expanded facility. The emergency department includes 22 rooms, a portable X-ray unit, a CAT scan, a portable ultrasound, X-ray rooms and three trauma rooms. The second floor includes the women's center, with three labor and delivery suites, a staging area and a nine-bed nursery with the latest in safety and LDR security features. PACS Technology, which allows physicians in the emergency department to make consultations 24 hours a day with radiologists at other facilities across the country, has also been installed. The hospital has also recently purchased over $4.2 million in state-of-the-art medical equipment.
Take a tour down memory lane
Along the Guyandotte River, Logan offers many opportunities for hiking, horseback riding, hunting, and fishing. Golfers will enjoy the Twisted Gun Golf Club in nearby Wharncliffe. The golf club was built on top of a reclaimed mining site. Chief Logan State Park consists of 3,300 acres, with campsites, an amphitheater, a wildlife center, hiking, swimming, tennis, miniature golf, playgrounds, and picnic areas as well as the Logan Museum in the Park, a regional cultural center.