Join TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team as we have in the Kingwood, Texas, area. This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality compassionate care to adults in skilled nursing facilities in the northeast area of Houston, Texas. We have both full-time and part-time positions available.
We ask that you be board certified in internal medicine, family medicine, or geriatrics.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available for full time
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities for CME provided free through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Company issued iPad with GEHRimed including training and support
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Livable forest community
Kingwood is located just outside the Houston metropolitan area with a small community neighborhood. There is a variety of wildlife including deer, fish, birds, and more within the nature preserves in the area. Along with the beautiful woods and lakes, there is a thriving retail and shopping center with dining venues.