CRNA wanted to join our care team model in Omaha, Nebraska with NO CALL!
Exciting opportunity to provide anesthesia at Lakeside Hospital and Surgery Center! We offer a wide variety of cases to include general, ortho, OB, healthy PEDs, ENT, and more. No nights, holidays, or weekends!
Omaha is Nebraska's largest city with more than 860,000 residents in the metropolitan area. Omaha has a strong and vibrant business community, and the city is home to four Fortune 500 companies including Union Pacific Railroad, and Mutual of Omaha. Top rated public and private schools and choices of top universities.
- No nights, holidays, or weekends required
- Full comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, dental, long-term disability, and a 401K match
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- For immediate consideration please send your CV to email@example.com
Lakeside Hospital and Lakeside Surgery Center
This practice is home to an anesthesia care team model of 6 MDs and 12 CRNAs. A hospitalist with 137 licensed beds, about 10,000 annual surgical cases are performed by the team.
Authentic Midwestern hospitality
In recent years, the Omaha riverfront and downtown area have experienced tremendous growth including the construction of a one-of-a-kind pedestrian bridge that spans the Missouri River. One of the longest pedestrian bridge projects ever constructed, the bridge gives Omaha residents and visitors alike a breathtaking view of the city's ever changing skyline. The convention center and arena attract big name talent, and creative public art sprinkles the city. From exploring underground caves at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium to the NCAA College World Series, college baseball's biggest event, Omaha is filled with many things to do.