TeamHealth has an opportunity for a physician to join our team at Memorial Medical Center of Las Cruces in Las Cruces, New Mexico. This 160-bed facility sees an annual volume of 38,000/year, featuring a 20-bed emergency department (ED) with a fast track. There are 16 hours of daily advanced practice clinician (APC) coverage along with specialty backup. The EMR is MedHost. Candidates must be boarded in emergency medicine or primary care with ED experience.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Explore and experience
Nestled in the fertile Mesilla Valley between the Organ Mountains and the Rio Grande, Las Cruces features spectacular year-round golf, unique special events, world-class Mexican food, historic attractions and three national monuments - Organ Mountain Desert Peaks, White Sands National Monument, and the Prehistoric Track Ways National Monument. The city is a blend of unique attractions, culture, historical sites and superb year-round weather with 320 days of sunshine per year.