Do you feel working in healthcare is a calling? Do you view your geriatric patients like family? Are you looking for a practice that fills that part of your soul? Not just a "job" but a way of life that doesn't feel like work?
If so, we need people like you!
We invite you to become part of our post-acute care team and put the passion back into your practice. Gain the flexibility and opportunity to build a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy competitive compensation, outstanding benefits and the work/life balance you seek.
We have options for nurse practitioners and physician assistants with an interest in geriatric care to join our post-acute care team in the Phoenix, Arizona, area. Patient rounding will take place on weekends only (no night call coverage required) in post-acute care facilities.
There is no primary night call and you will have the flexibility to create a daily schedule that works best for you. You can choose to work 1 or both weekend days and choose the amount of weekends you would like to work each month. You will collaborate with our physicians providing exceptional patient care, and round on all patients as medically necessary. You will also collaborate with the care team to provide quality patient care.
- Flexibility to create ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Base rate plus incentive compensation dependent on how busy you want to be
- Paid professional liability insurance, including tail coverage
- EMR with company-issued iPad and long-term care specific program that makes it easy to document notes from wherever you are, with Dragon dictation
- Clinical Educators and an office support team with decades of specific experience in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities-here to support, guide and make your life better
Urban amenities surrounded by natural beauty
Phoenix, Arizona, offers urban amenities that are surrounded by natural beauty. You'll find world-class resorts, award-winning dining, shopping, one-of-a-kind museums, serene desert gardens and outdoor adventure in Greater Phoenix. There are great hiking trails for every skill level that feature iconic landscapes, picture-perfect skies and mighty mountaintops! Challenge your golfing skills at more than 200 golf courses. For family-friendly fun, enjoy wild water parks, hands-on cultural centers, wildlife zoos, holiday events and more.