Are you ready to take the next step in your career as a geriatric physician leader? TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you to join our team in the New Bern, North Carolina, area. As a TeamHealth post-acute care medical director, you will provide oversight, guidance, and mentorship to our clinicians.
With support from TeamHealth, you can not only grow as an individual clinician, but you will be equipped to lead team growth and improvement at several area skilled nursing facilities. TeamHealth provides support for clinicians by creating a collaborative work environment through the cohesive GeriMed EMR system. In clinical situations, you have a responsive back-office team to offer additional support. Clinicians also have unlimited access to training materials and robust CME access through TeamHealth's employee portal.
Clinicians trained or practicing medicine in the following disciplines are encouraged to apply: family, geriatric, primary, internal, adult, post-acute, home health, hospice, and hospital medicine.
- Part time flexible round-and-go schedule 2 days per week
- Base plus productivity compensation model paid bi-weekly
- Leadership stipend
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Supported by the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
Serene coastal North Carolina town
A riverfront city on the North Carolina coast, New Bern is home to a burgeoning arts and cultural scene, many local museums and historical sites, and the Croatan National Forest. Enjoy camping, hiking, biking and hunting in the coastal pine forests, or boating on the Neuse River and the Pamlico Sound. The beach is just minutes away and escaping to the outer banks for a weekend getaway is a breeze.