TeamHealth is interviewing qualified, preferably experienced, physician assistants and nurse practitioners to work in our busy emergency departments in the St. Joseph system. You will be working across 5 facilities in the Lexington, Kentucky, area. Clinicians are currently working 8, 10, and 12 hour shifts between the various locations. There are very few overnight shift expectations, and you will enjoy flexibility in your scheduling.
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Free CME
- Competitive salary and opportunity for bonus
- Full time is typically 12 to 14 days per month
- Professional liability insurance and tail coverage provided
- Work with an established team of clinicians
- Opportunity for leadership and learning
- Increase your skills and further develop your practice
A large city in thoroughbred horse country
In the heart of Kentucky's thoroughbred horse country, Lexington offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons. Watch sporting events and theater at the University of Kentucky, or visit the many horse farms, world-class golf courses, and cultural events the city has to offer. Lexington is close to many important Kentucky historical sites, the state capital of Frankfort, and Louisville, one of the state's largest cities and home of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby.