TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a family medicine, internal medicine, or geriatric trained physician to join our post-acute care team in the Tri-Cities, Tennessee, area.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Tennessee's Green City
Johnson City, part of the Tri-Cities area, is proud to lead the state in green environmental initiatives, earning it the nickname Tennessee's Green City. Affordable housing options abound, due to property taxes below the national average and very reasonable costs. Hiking, fishing, hunting, biking, white water rafting, skiing (both water and snow) and wonderful climbing opportunities in the nearby Appalachian Mountains are among the recreational pursuits enjoyed by Johnson City residents.