TeamHealth has a rare, exciting full-time emergency medicine physician opportunity at AdventHealth Rollins Brook in Lampasas, Texas, just an hour northeast of downtown Austin, Texas. This facility sees an annual volume of around 9,000 visits per year in a critical access facility seeing about 1 patient per hour. Our physicians see low to medium acuity level patients and the nearest trauma facility is Baylor Scott and White in Temple, Texas, about 1 hour West. AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a 25-bed hospital with 8 emergency department beds.
- Flexible schedule allowing 24
- and 12-hour shifts
- Paid professional liability insurance coverage
- W-2 employee contractor status with excellent benefits package
- Excellent leadership
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
Lampasas, Texas, located a short distance from Fort Hood, is a beautiful historic town. The area is home to seven mineral springs. These springs have become landmarks and scenic areas for everyone to enjoy. You can visit these springs at Hannah Springs Sculpture Garden or Cooper Spring Nature Park. Come enjoy the beauty of Lampasas.