Deliver compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time hospitalist physician to join our team at Johnston-Willis Hospital in Richmond, Virginia. We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine and family medicine hospitalists for our well-established program featuring a 7-on/7-off, 7am-7pm schedule, excellent support and a great work-life balance.
In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Sign-on and relocation incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Johnston-Willis Hospital has been delivering high-quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than a century. Founded in 1909, Johnston-Willis Hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care, and neuroscience at our first-in-Richmond Neuroscience and Gamma Knife Center.
Virginia's state capital city
Richmond has many sites to enjoy for you and everyone in your family! Visit the famous Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens or the Children's Museum of Richmond just to mention a few. There is plenty to do with your children and family in this city. Richmond also offers retail shopping centers, fine dining, and many night life venues to choose from. Fall in love with the museums and National Battlefield Park that keep people coming back.