Are you an experienced hospital medicine physician who enjoys working independently? Then TeamHealth would like for you to join our team in Flemingsburg, Kentucky.
Enjoy an attractive 7 on/7 off day shift schedule that supports a balanced quality of life. This is an opportunity to provide a full scope of medical care with an open ICU setting. Comfort level with lines and simple vent management is preferred.
TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best.
- Hourly compensation with quality and RVU bonus
- Signing and relocation incentives for qualified candidates
- Employed model with health benefits and retirement
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Established in 1962 as a dream of community leaders, the hospital has prospered over the years. The new hospital opened in 2008 and features many private rooms, expanded operating rooms, a larger emergency department, new state-of-the-art MRI equipment, and many other improvements. With approximately 100,000-sq. ft., it serves residents of Fleming and surrounding counties. The hospital employs over 260 staff members and has 52 acute care beds, 10 of these being swing beds.
The friendly town that hospitality built!
The city of Flemingsburg is a small rural city located in northeastern Kentucky just south of Maysville and north of Morehead. Nestled in the hills of Kentucky, Flemingsburg is surrounded by rolling farmland and hillsides that boast of orange, red, yellow, and green. Because of the rich and fertile land, Fleming County has become home to many Amish and Mennonite families. Flemingsburg takes pride in our beautiful city with brick-paved sidewalks and acorn-shaped lamps. It is reminiscent of times gone by and a simpler way of life. We also take pride in our citizens who will welcome you with a smile.