TeamHealth is actively interviewing cardiology nurse practitioners and physician assistants for our post-acute care division in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. We offer competitive compensation with daytime shifts to allow for optimal quality of life. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
Each post-acute care patient has a story, and put simply, listening well is how we build individualized patient plans for the next steps in a patient's journey. These focused plans are then checked against the collective knowledge of colleagues across 400+ post-acute care teams who share best practices, lessons learned, and evidence-based data to improve care across the board.
Our post-acute program is built around a team that coordinates care across skilled nursing, long-term care, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and rehabilitation facilities. We help patients at over 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide access the diagnostic equipment, lab services, and treatment they need outside the hospital. Our post-acute clinicians help us prevent avoidable readmissions, improve alignment between post-acute and acute facilities, and promote successful care transitions to deliver a higher standard of patient care.
When you join a post-acute care practice group, you join a real team; one where each member learns from peers and mentors and benefits from behind-the-scenes support.
As a TeamHealth post-acute care clinician, you've got the strength of over 15,000 affiliated clinicians behind you, with the interdisciplinary knowledge to help you see the gaps and improve each patient's experience. With access to the shared experiences of 25M hospital visits per year through the secure, protected Patient Safety Organization, it's as if you have support right at the bedside. While this evidence-based approach improves performance, it also reduces your risk as an individual. Most important, it improves patient outcomes.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Highly competitive salary with bi-weekly productivity bonuses
- Excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401(k)
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
Media is a borough in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. The area is located just outside of Philadelphia, so you can enjoy the hometown feel with easy access to a bigger city. Media is a friendly town with restaurants, shopping, and more all centrally located. Whether you want to spend your day at Linvilla Orchards, explore the beauty of the outdoors at Ridley Creek State Park, or see a show at The Media Theatre, you will love living in Media.