TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an emergency medicine physician to join our team at Oklahoma Heart Hospital – North & South Campus on a fulll-time basis. Join a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in emergency medicine through mentorship, education, and wellness support. You'll be part of a network of thousands of clinician’s nationwide promoting communication and collaboration, and you're gaining confidence with dedicated support of risk management resources. Part-time opportunity also available.
- Employee status with comprehensive benefits
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Flexible scheduling: 12 hour shifts
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance
One of a kind!
The largest city in the state and the 2nd largest city (based on landmass) in the continental U.S., Oklahoma City is in the heart of the state at the crossroads of I-35, I-40, and I-44. More than 1.1 million people call Metropolitan Oklahoma City home. With a mild, four-season climate, Oklahoma City fosters a landscape of hip, urban culture and charming, old-fashioned neighborhoods. Oklahoma City offers all of the culture, cuisine, attractions and amenities you'd expect in a modern metropolis. And with its rugged Western past, working stockyards and title as "Horse Show Capital of the World," it's rich in cowboy culture as well. Enjoy family fun and outdoor adventures you won't find anywhere else.