TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for an urgent care medical director to join our reputable urgent care team at long-standing After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care in Sarasota, Florida. To be considered, you must offer a minimum of 2 years of Pediatric practice experience as a physician in an urgent care or emergency medicine setting.
It's all about you at TeamHealth. As part of the team, you'll join a network of thousands of clinicians nationwide promoting communication and collaboration, and you'll gain confidence with dedicated support of risk management resources. Become part of community that is as dedicated to making the right decisions for patients.
Candidates should be comfortable caring for pediatric to geriatric patients and proficient with standard urgent care procedures such as suturing, splinting, minor orthopedics, wound care, I&D's, and reading x-rays.
This opportunity will offer you an excellent work-lifestyle balance while living and working where others vacation in the sunshine state!
- Leadership opportunity with medical director stipend
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Reputable childrens' after hours' urgent care clinic
- Enjoy caring for pediatric patients
- Flexible schedule to support a balanced lifestyle
- Work collaboratively with advanced practice clinicians
- Excellent support staff in place
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Paid professional liability insurance coverage
- Full benefits package available
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Collaborative practice environment
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
Convenient, quality Pediatric Urgent Care
Founded in 1997, After Hours Pediatrics provides immediate medical attention to children, from newborns to 21 years of age, at times when their primary care doctor's office is closed. The facility provides care for illnesses and injuries in addition to digital x-ray and laboratory services. After Hours Pediatrics ensures continuity of care by providing same-day reports to patients' primary physicians. After Hours Pediatrics has seven pediatric urgent care locations in Tampa Bay and South Florida, all of which create a warm and welcoming environment for its patients. The physicians and clinicians at After Hours Pediatrics all have a sincere passion for providing quick, quality care to children.
Sarasota is a great place to live, work, and play!
Sarasota is a city in Sarasota County on the southwestern coast of the U.S. state of Florida. The area is renowned for its cultural and environmental amenities, beaches, resorts, and the Sarasota School of Architecture. The city is located south of the Tampa Bay area, north of Fort Myers and Punta Gorda. Its official limits include Sarasota Bay and several barrier islands between the bay and the Gulf of Mexico. In 1986, it became designated as a certified local government. Sarasota is a principal city of the Sarasota metropolitan area, and is the seat of Sarasota County. According to the 2020 U.S. census, Sarasota had a population of 54,842.