TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nurse Practitioner to join our established inpatient primary care team in Puyallup, Washington. Patient rounding will take place in post-acute facilities. The work schedule is 7 on, 7 off. Post-acute experience in a skilled nursing or long-term care setting is preferred. Enjoy industry-leading compensation and the work-life balance you seek. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you or someone you know may have an interest in joining a great practice, please contact us today.
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of a physician and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Near the Puget Sound and Seattle
Just 20 minutes from the Puget Sound, Puyallup, Washington, has much to offer including outdoor recreation and entertainment. Visit nearby Mount Ranier National Park for hiking, sightseeing, camping and world-class ski resorts. Take a trip to the South Puget Sound Wildlife area for water sports and boating. Puyallup is only 20 minutes from Tacoma and less than an hour away from Seattle, Washington, offering residents access to all that these metropolitan areas have to offer.