TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity available for a physician to join our hospitalist team at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Dickson City, Pennsylvania. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding hospitalist medicine practice at a new hospital which opened in the spring of 2022. The position offers a block schedule. We ask that candidates be board eligible or board certified in internal medicine. There is no call after shifts. You will see 10-14 patients per shift.
TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You'll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work.
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package including great health benefits
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Ideal for the physician who welcomes community medicine
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is comprised of 13 hospital campuses plus numerous health centers, physician practices, rehabilitation locations, ExpressCARE sites and other outpatient care locations in 10 eastern Pennsylvania counties. Our health care professionals provide amazing care every day. Lehigh Valley Dickson City opened in May 2022.
Dickson City, Pennsylvania
Just north of Scranton, Dickson City is a quaint town in Pennsylvania. The people are friendly, the schools are great, and there is plenty to do! Visit the Lost Trails ATV Adventure, explore the Lackawanna County Coal Mining Tours, or see a drive-in movie at Circle Drive-In. Everyone quickly falls in love with calling Dickson City home.