Join this patient-centered hospital near the nation's capitol. Fauquier Health is a 97-bed, acute care facility with a closed ICU model and excellent subspecialty support. This is an accredited chest pain center and joint commission center of excellence for joint replacement.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of one year of hospital medicine or inpatient experience. Day and swing shifts schedules are available. In this role enjoy excellent support and a great work-life balance.
- Flexible scheduling, 12-hour shifts
- Admitter shift
- Work a minimum of 14 shifts per month as a full time employee
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision benefits, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401K with discretionary company match
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Professional liability insurance with tail
- State licensure and DEA reimbursement