TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville. Candidates should be family practice, internal medicine or emergency medicine board eligible or certified. Emergency department (ED) experience is required for family practice and internal medicine applicants. This Level IV Trauma Center sees an annual volume of 18k and features an 11-bed ED with 24 hours of physician coverage and 10 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage Sunday-Wednesday. The EMR is EPIC/CareConnect.
- Independent contractor status
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- 12 hour physician shifts
- No state income tax
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance
A Cowboy Capital of the World
Stephenville is a beautiful town in Texas, and a great place to settle down. Spend the day with family and friends enjoying historic sites like the Stephenville Historical House Museum, go horseback riding at The Hideaway Ranch Horseback Riding, or check out the Bull Lion Ranch and Vineyard. Whatever suits your style, you'll enjoy what there is to do in and around Stephenville!