Provide compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's full-time opportunity for an acute care nocturnist nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our hospitalist team at St. David's North Austin Medical Center in Austin, Texas. It's preferred that you have a minimum of two years of experience, however new grads are also encouraged to apply. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, contact us today!
- Comprehensive benefits package with health insurance and optional dental and vision insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
St. David's South Austin Medical Center
St. David's South Austin Medical Center provides comprehensive care to South Austin and its surrounding communities. Built in 1982, the facility is nationally recognized for its cardiac program, and provides a fully renovated maternity unit with Level I and Level II nurseries as well as a thriving 24/7 emergency department.
Live Music Capital of the World
Austin, Texas, is a superb place with everything you need to live in paradise! The state capital of Texas is respectfully named after Stephen F. Austin, the founder of Texas. The Texas State Capital offers everyone daily free tours for an unique experience on Texas history. This city is famously known for its eccentric art and music scene which is represented all over the city like Baylor Street and at the many museums. One top Downtown Austin hot spot is the 6th Street district where you can savor some of the nation's best microbreweries and restaurants. Go for a hike in the gateway to the hill country along scenic streams, waterfalls, and the popular swimming hole at Barton Springs Pool. In addition, Lake Travis is one popular lively attraction that offers boating, swimming, kayaking, and even its very own zip-line adventure park!