TeamHealth is seeking a full-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant to provide primary care in a post-acute care environment in the Longmont, Colorado, area. Drive your own practice in partnership with facility leadership and engage in quality care programs. Focus on work-life balance with flexible scheduling and no out-patient, home health, or night call responsibilities.
We are actively interviewing internal medicine, family medicine and geriatric trained advance practice clinicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Provide inpatient primary care at a post-acute care facility and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest integrated care provider groups.
TeamHealth supports our primary care teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are provider-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and providers alike. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in-house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Clinician-lead company
- Local/regional/national leadership support
- Full benefits package including 20 days paid time off
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Fort Morgan, Colorado
Fort Morgan is a city located in Colorado. There are several parks and recreational facilities in the area for use and enjoyment by all. The area has a beautiful historic district and is also located near Jackson Lake State Park where you can enjoy fishing, jet skiing, and more! This city is a gem.