Advance your career in emergency medicine.
TeamHealth is seeking emergency medicine clinicians to join their core emergency department (ED) team at HCA Fairview Park Hospital.
Fairview Park Hospital treats 51,000 patients annually. The ED accommodates 22 beds. There are 36 hours of physician coverage and 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily. Most major specialty support is provided, and clinicians chart with Meditech.
Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in emergency medicine.
- Relocation and sign-on bonus options available for full-time status
- Competitive hourly rates
- Work/life balance
- Collaborative practice environment
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice nationwide
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth
- Leadership and growth opportunities
A local healthcare leader, Fairview Park Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility providing emergency medicine, inpatient and outpatient care services and rehabilitation therapy services to the Dublin community. In addition to providing high quality care, Fairview Park Hospital plays an integral role in the community it serves. The facility hosts health fairs, screenings, fundraisers and annual outreach events, like movies on the hospital's lawn.
Dublin is the county seat of Laurens County, Georgia. The city was named after Dublin, Ireland, because the Middle Georgia piedmont reminded Irish settlers of terrain in their native country. Located halfway between Savannah and Atlanta, the small city became home to an assortment of industrial distribution centers, which complemented various industries including textiles, furniture, and paper, among others.