TeamHealth is seeking a physician who is board certified or board prepared in emergency medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM) to join our Nebraska float team! This is a full-time (120 hours), independent contractor position and the ideal candidates should be flexible with a team player attitude.
Candidates must be willing and able to float to all our CHI Nebraska sites: Bergan Mercy, Council Bluff, Creighton University Campus, Lakeside, Midlands, and St. Elizabeth.
- Full-time independent contractor status
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Guaranteed full-time hours
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in TeamHealth's leading Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
Authentic Midwestern hospitality
In recent years, the Omaha riverfront and downtown area have experienced tremendous growth including the construction of a one-of-a-kind pedestrian bridge that spans the Missouri River. One of the longest pedestrian bridge projects ever constructed, the bridge gives Omaha residents and visitors alike a breathtaking view of the city's ever changing skyline. The convention center and arena attract big name talent, and creative public art sprinkles the city. From exploring underground caves at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium to the NCAA College World Series, college baseball's biggest event, Omaha is filled with many things to do. Omaha is Nebraska's largest city with more than 860,000 residents in the metropolitan area. Omaha has a strong and vibrant business community, and the city is home to four Fortune 500 companies including Union Pacific Railroad, and Mutual of Omaha. Top rated public and private schools and choices of top universities.