Looking for potential to work days only? We're looking for a physician leader for our team in Flemingsburg, Kentucky. Flemingsburg is an easy drive to Cincinnati or Lexington. Fleming County Hospital is part of LifePoint Health and a sister hospital to Meadowview Regional Medical Center.
As a TeamHealth leader, you'll be able to advocate for patients, peers and nursing colleagues thereby increasing job satisfaction and fostering a strong culture of collaboration and connection. We pave the way for you to further your abilities as make a positive impact by influencing processes that improve efficiency and outcomes for patient care teams, ultimately benefiting the community and allowing it to thrive.
TeamHealth physician leaders gain access to leadership development programs, mentorship opportunities, educational resources, administrative and legal support services and a powerful national network of thousands of professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of innovative clinical tools dedicated to helping you lead your team, so you can provide the best possible patient care.
- Support of a nationwide network of world-class clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
Established in 1962 as a dream of community leaders, the hospital has prospered over the years. The new hospital opened in 2008 and features many private rooms, expanded operating rooms, a larger emergency department, new state-of-the-art MRI equipment, and many other improvements. With approximately 100,000-sq. ft., it serves residents of Fleming and surrounding counties. The hospital employs over 260 staff members and has 52 acute care beds, 10 of these being swing beds.
The friendly town that hospitality built!
The City of Flemingsburg is a small rural city located in northeastern Kentucky just south of Maysville and north of Morehead. Nestled in the hills of Kentucky, Flemingsburg is surrounded by rolling farmland and hillsides that boast of orange, red, yellow, and green. Because of the rich and fertile land, Fleming County has become home to many Amish and Mennonite families. Flemingsburg takes pride in our beautiful city with brick-paved sidewalks and acorn-shaped lamps. It is reminiscent of times gone by and a simpler way of life. We also take pride in our citizens who will welcome you with a smile.