Work at a desirable location in the heart of the Bluegrass state! Georgetown Community Hospital is located just outside Lexington, Kentucky, and easy driving distance to Cincinnati. The annual volume is approximately 25,000 with 24 hours physician coverage and 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
As a TeamHealth leader you'll be able to advocate for patients, peers and nursing colleagues thereby increasing job satisfaction and fostering a strong culture of collaboration and connection. We pave the way for you to further your abilities as make a positive impact by influencing processes that improve efficiency and outcomes for patient care teams, ultimately benefiting the community and allowing it to thrive.
TeamHealth physician leaders gain access to leadership development programs, mentorship opportunities, educational resources, administrative and legal support services and a powerful national network of thousands of professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of innovative clinical tools dedicated to helping you lead your team, so you can provide the best possible patient care.
- Support of a nationwide network of world-class clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
One of the region's best workplaces
Georgetown Community Hospital is a 75-bed acute care facility providing a comprehensive range of award-winning care to Georgetown, Kentucky and the surrounding areas of great Lexington. Georgetown has been named one of the "Best Places To Work in Kentucky" for five out of the last six years. A growing facility, Georgetown Community Hospital continues to add new medical services and expand the number of specialist and primary care physicians. The facility features an intensive care unit, medical and surgical unit and 24-hour emergency medicine. Georgetown is a Duke LifePoint Quality Affiliate committed to transforming and improving its culture of safety and providing the highest quality care.
Quaint, historic Georgetown!
Georgetown and Scott County, Kentucky, are ideally located just 10 miles north of Lexington, the Horse Capital of the World. The city is a blend of old and new, and Georgetown is noted for its profusion of historic houses and fine antiques shopping. Area back roads offer beautiful horse farms, Irish fieldstone fences, the meandering Elkhorn and Eagle Creeks, and rolling fields of tobacco and cattle. There are small, quaint communities like Stamping Ground and Sadieville. Elkhorn Creek, the inspiration for Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman, is favored by canoeists and fishermen. Other outdoor recreation includes camping, nature walks, golf, tennis, and swimming.