Looking to slow down the pace? 24-hour shifts available at this low volume facility. Starr Regional Medical Center is part of LifePoint Health. This is an 88-bed skilled nursing and long-term care facility with emergency, outpatient services and advanced wound care center. It's an easy drive to Chattanooga or Knoxville for big city amenities. Close to whitewater rafting, hiking, hunting and fishing. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply today!
- Independent contractor model
- Excellent work/life balance with flexible scheduling
- Competitive compensation
- Potential sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Starr Regional Medical Center
Starr Regional Medical Center was formed as a merger of Athens Regional Medical Center and Woods Memorial Hospital. The two-hospital system offers an increased level of care to the region by sharing resources. Starr Regional Medical Center is evaluated and accredited by the Joint Commission. This facility's cardiopulmonary rehabilitation program was re-certified in 2014 by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR) and was recognized for its commitment to improving the quality of life by enhancing standards of care.
Serene location near Chattanooga
Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Etowah features many outdoor recreation areas, wineries, dining and more. For a trip down memory lane, stroll through one of the many antique shops located along Highway 411. The Louisvile & Nashville Depot is the community hub, hosting annual events, including festivals, concerts and a Fourth of July Celebration. Enjoy water sports and the outdoors at Watts Bar Lake, a 39,000 acre recreation area. Perfect your golf game at one of many private and public courses. With great schools, a low cost of living and easy access to some of Tennessee's largest cities, including Knoxville and Chattanooga, Etowah has much to offer!