TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time staff physician to join our emergency department team at Adams County Regional Medical Center in Seaman, Ohio. This 14-bed emergency department treats about 12,000 patient visits per year with 24 hours of physician coverage, 12-hour or 24-hour shifts available. Seaman is located approximately 60 miles east of Cincinnati. Contact us today to learn more about this role!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Independent contractor status
- Competitive compensation
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Seaman is a village in Adams County, Ohio, that is approximately 50 miles from Cincinnati and approximately 50 miles from Morehead, Kentucky. The town enjoys a moderate climate with four seasons in an area that provides a hometown atmosphere not far from major cities.