Deliver compassionate patient care as a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician working Full-Time with TeamHealth's growing Post-Acute Care team in Brownsville, Texas.
We ask that candidates be Board Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatrics. Previous Post-Acute Care experience in SNFs or Assisted Living Centers is a plus, but not required.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. Most importantly, it's built around you! Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities for CME provided free through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- GEHRimed EMR with company issued iPad
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Opportunities to collaborate with other local clinicians
Brownsville is a diverse city located on the western Gulf Coast in South Texas. The city is home to the Gladys Porter Zoo and near to many area state parks! Brownsville has lots of beautiful scenery with the nearby Rio Grande River and is just a few miles from South Padre Island and the Gulf of Mexico.