Join TeamHealth in Corpus Christi, Texas! This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality, compassionate care as part of our Post-Acute Care practice in the downtown Corpus Christi area. Enjoy a flexible schedule while caring for adults in a Long Term Acute Care facility on a 7on/7off basis.
Full and Part-time positions are available depending on your schedule and availability.
We asked that candidates be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatrics.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off (FT)
- Unmatched flexibility
- Choose your income model
- FT with base + productivity or PT for a Fee-For-Service approach
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational and CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with training and support for gEHRimed EMR
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
Gulf Coast Gem
The largest city on the Texas coast has retained the charm of a small community despite developing into a regional hub for commerce, tourism, education and health care. Artistic and cultural diversity abound in this south Texas city, which features miles of beautiful beaches and a semi-tropical climate. Corpus Christi's waterfront location facilitates activities like boating, fishing and swimming, and residents also enjoy golfing, hiking, tennis and biking.