Contact us today to become a part of TeamHealth's rich history! Become our Assistant Facility Medical Director for the Emergency department team at Providence Centralia in Centralia, Washington and Harbor Regional in Aberdeen, Washington. TeamHealth has an excellent full time opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician with relevant leader experience. Would work and oversee leadership duties at both Providence Centralia and Harbor Regional.
- Position highlights:
- Can be employed or independent contractor
- Flexible scheduling
- Excellent compensation and assistant medical director stipend
- More than 300,000 CME hours available through the TeamHealth Institute
- Extraordinary network of clinicians and potential career growth opportunities
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance
Providence Centralia Hospital is a 127-bed, not for profit hospital providing emergency, diagnostic, cancer, birthing, and surgical services. Providence Centralia Hospital also specializes in knee and hip replacements. Providence Centralia is one of only 405 U.S. hospitals and critical access hospitals earning the distinction of top performer on key quality measures from The Joint Commission.
Welcome to Centralia, a city mixing an edgy arts and cultural side with a burgeoning amateur sports scene and a charming downtown district. Centralia offers hospitality, warmth, and many smaller-city advantages. Spend time browsing the boutiques and enjoying the historic ambience downtown. Shop the afternoon away at the Centralia Factory Outlets. Take in a captivating performance at Centralia College's Corbet Theater. Access to Centralia couldn't be easier, located along the I-5 corridor within a two hour's drive of the metropolitan areas of Seattle and Portland.