Further your clinical career as a full-time 3.5 day/week nurse practitioner or physician assistant with TeamHealth on our inpatient primary care team in the Southfield area. We ask that you be licensed in Michigan, live near Southfield and have an interest in working with geriatric patients to apply.
You will deliver inpatient primary care services as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team. We help you put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your schedule, a chance to be apart of an experienced post acute care team of clinicians who work closely and treat each other like family.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed and Dragon
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Enjoy outdoor activities, concerts, and shopping in Southfield! This suburb of Detroit offers spas, museums, nature and parks.