TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a PRN nurse practitioner or physician assistant with an interest in geriatric care, to join our post-acute care practice in the Salem, Oregon, area. Patient rounding will take place in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities. New graduates are welcome to apply.
Deliver adult and geriatric primary care as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Salem is the capital city of Oregon and is the second largest city in the state behind Portland which is a little less than an hour's drive from Salem! This city gives a small-town feel but still offers lots to do. Enjoy live music and theatre at the historic Elsinore Theatre, take in the local art at the Hallie Ford Museum of Art, or celebrate a multitude of cultures at the World Beat Festival. This countryside city is home to numerous parks and gardens like Bush's Pasture Park and Salem Riverfront Park which is perfect for families to enjoy many recreational activities! Just a quick drive away is the beautiful Oregon Coast. Salem and its surrounding areas are full of lots to enjoy.