Enhance your career in emergency medicine as a core emergency department (ED) team member at St. Vincent's Blount Medical Center. As this is a rural location, qualified candidates should be comfortable caring for pediatric to geriatric patients, and be proficient with all ED procedures.
This facility features a 10-bed ED and sees a 15k annual volume. There are 24 hours of daily physician coverage and advanced practice clinician coverage. The admission rate is 10%. Clinicians chart with Cerner.
- Relocation and sign-on bonus options available for full-time status
- Competitive hourly rates
- Work/life balance
- Collaborative practice environment
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Access to Team Health's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice nationwide
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth
- Leadership and growth opportunities
Located in Blount County, Alabama, and the ancient Northeast Alabama mountains, Oneonta residents take special pride in the county they call home. Blount County offers safe communities with beautiful homes and public facilities that reflect a special spirit of civic pride. Residents are friendly and resourceful people who strive for positive accomplishments that leave the natural beauty and character of the county intact. Education is a priority here, family values are treasured, healthcare is among the best, and the quality of life is exceptional.